[Reunion] Let's confirm

Barbara Rhodes barbrhodes at cox.net
Wed Jan 12 17:00:26 EST 2011

Hello to all,
Great to have Janie on board and Susan on the maybe list.
This just gets better everyday. From the feedback I have received I think that it is time to go ahead and make it official. The Thompson Family Reunion 2011 shall be held June 3 thur June 6 depending on each of your travel schedules.
We have made initial contact with Kenneth's kids Donnie and Marilyn.  I know Aunt Mary has expressed an interest in coming. Gene has talked to Marilyn and Scott has talked to Donnie. Gene says Marilyn wants to come.  I e-mailed both, but haven't heard back. Anybody know anything?
Also I have been thinking about Bob Cope. Didn't he have a son who lived in Topeka??  Susan are you guys in contact with any of his people? Maybe you can ask your Mom. Topeka isn't that far.
Joe, keep up the good work on the name tags. May be a few days before I get anywhere with that.  I talked with the lady from the Lamplighter Inn this morning on other business and she said she had talked to Joe and would get back to him with an answer to his question about audio video equipment.  I told her we are very close to making a commitment and would get with her soon. I would like to check once again on the room rates and availability of the Lamplighter Inn.   I think I will block off 10 rooms to start with. Do you think that is enough. I will send more  information when I check it out. You don't have to stay there but they gave Ron and I the best deal when be checked earlier. Each of you will need to make your own reservations.
Well, I can't come up with anything else right now. Keep working on your families. Is anyone else getting EXCITED??
Love,
Barb