[Reunion] Let's confirm

Duane Thompson dst at rmhcn.org
Wed Jan 12 19:33:58 EST 2011

Barbara,

I happened to talk with [non-comuter] Sue Taylor and read her your
email.  She gave me Bob Cope's son's name and number: Stephen Wray
Cope in Belvue, Kansas (close to Topeka).  Around Christmas Sue had
told him of the [then] potential reunion plans.  I just finished
talking to him a few minutes ago, and he is going to try to come.

I will send him an email with the URL for the Reunion web sit and
mailing list information.  He said that he would check it out after
dinner (so I better send him the info now).

Yes, I think a lot of people are getting excited.

Scott