[Reunion] Web host problems

Scott Thompson kb6cc at arrl.net
Fri Jan 14 16:28:28 EST 2011

It appears that the mailserver for rmhcn.org has problems.  I am not
receiving any mail and I am not sure if the listserver is sending messages
either (this message to the list will be a test).  That means that the
information/confirmation form on the web site will not work either.  The web
site itself still seems to be working, although installing updates may pose
a problem.

I got some calls this morning from people that were trying to send messages
which were all bouncing.  I'm working on trying to get everything restored,
but it's Friday and fix-tickets to technical support might not get resolved
until next week.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience but, it you receive this message, it might
be working (which means that you can ignore this message).

Scott