[Reunion] updates and tentative agenda

Duane Thompson dst at rmhcn.org
Wed Jan 19 18:04:55 EST 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011, Barbara Rhodes wrote:

  - - - - - / snip / - - - - -

> Scott does everyone have the password to get on to the Who's coming
> area?  This is something I enjoy checking everyday. So if you can's get
> to that, let Scott know.

As we receive information/confirmation forms, I have been sending an
acknowledgement message with the passwors.  Here it is for those mailing
list members who have not [yet] submitted their confirmation:

      Thank you for submitting your information.  The list of those that
      will be attending the Reunion in June is in a password protected file
      to help keep that information from freely roaming the internet and
      possible misuse.

      That file will ask for a username and password, which is:

           username = thompson
           password - 2011reunion

      Please occasionally check the web site

           http://reunion.rmhcn.org/

      as we will try to keep it updated with new and current information.
      Also, if you haven't already done so, consider subscribing to the
      reunion mailing list